An invaluable reference
The Justice of the Peace in Ontario: Practice and Procedure is the only publication covering the duties of a Justice of the Peace, making it a must-have purchase for:
- All those considering making an application towards being appointed as a Justice of the Peace
- Justices of the Peace who will benefit from having a handbook that outlines their duties
- Paralegals, since they appear primarily before Justices of the Peace, making a detailed knowledge of the jurisdiction of Justices of the Peace essential
- Paralegal schools/libraries who want to ensure their resources are comprehensive
- Articling students and junior lawyers who are seeking background information
- Justices of the Peace in the other provinces to enable them to understand and compare jurisdiction.